Friday, August 26, 2011

SW Colorado

From the wedding we went up north through Ouray on our way to Georgetown. Made me realize how I much I miss living there. :)



Anna and I did a short hike up above Ouray.


 



Just a flower growing out of the rock


 
We tried running part of the way but the altitude slowed us down a bit ... Anna running :)


 
A storm over the Sneffles Range


 
After it cleared. If you ever go to to this area.. be sure to take hwy 62 up onto the Messa.. That's where the views are :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jeremy
    Thanks for showing us all these incredible places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures make me wish I lived in Colorado! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!I love the mountains!!but being from Kansas I guess that kinda explains why... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers