Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hey readers! :) In case you didn't know... Anna and I have been gone for 3 weeks on one of the most awesome road trips ever. It really was amazing(understatement) :) We were blessed and protected and basically just spoiled in a million different ways.... I mean... who travels over 5,300 miles without a single problem?  Seriously... I have nothing to complain about. The whole trip involved very little planning and even less stress :) Our trip went something like this... Denver, Boise, Bend, Newport, Crater lake, Bend, Boise, Zion, Death Valley, a completely unplanned week in Las Angeles, and then home. Annnd... I shot a few pictures along the way which I'll be posting in the next week or two. Here are some of the Oregon Coast.


This is some sort of dead Jellyfish or something... or maybe its not dead and that is just what it looks like. I thought it was cool! ;)


The sunset.... From what I hear this is kinda rare for the Oregon coast :)


Another shot of the sunset


Will, Merrie, Anna, and I... SO much fun :)


Anna and Merrie with the last of the sunset.

Thats all for now :) I'll be posting pictures of the next day soon .... We almost had a whole beach all to ourselves!

9 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The 2nd is quite amazing... now I feel like taking a 3 week road trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO true - sunsets like that are super rare there, stoked you got to see/shoot it!! And what an adorable pic of you two and your friends - love it. Happy to hear your travels went well!! (p.s. you should sell prints)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your trip was eventful in good ways and uneventful in the not-so-good ways. ;-)

    That sunset? wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're home safe. Super glad it was such a great trip. Wish I could be there to hear all the stories. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the strata ~ layers ~ of the clouds and ocean...I'm so glad you all could take this unforgettable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics! Love the sunset!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rachel.. you should! Its all totally worth it .. even the getting broke part ;)

    @hannah I've actually been thinking about selling my pics.... something I'm working on :)

    Thanks all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun! Lately I've been wishing I could go on a cross country photography trip. But I don't have a brother to go with me. :) Looking forward to seeing more photos and I'm thinking you must have taken more than just a few. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I even know you blogged this trip. Wow! definitely best road trip ever. You should keep blogging your pictures. They are soo amazing!! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers