Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crater Lake

Oops: Somehow part of my email subscription list got deleted. So if you didn't get an email and you would still like to receive them.. Please click on my logo and enter your email address into the form right above my followers :)

Crater late was awesome! ....I almost didn't post pictures of it because I know I didn't really capture it... But.... I did so take these pictures and multiply by 10 and you might have the awesomeness of it .... God is SO good! :)



This was our view on the drive in.... after a day of too much awesomeness for one day this kinda just pushed it over the top.


The first view of the lake! This was my widest lens... its a big lake :)

Then it got dark.... and we tried to find a campsite.... and failed.... and ended up sleeping(or not) in the 4runner in the lodge parking lot... 4 of us.. kinda tight haha.... So we set our alarms(just incase we were asleep) for about 5am so we could catch the sunrise.


It was worth it .....?jk :)


On our drive back to Bend there was a cloud in the way but we drove through it.... thats kinda how tired we were :P

We made it to Bend and just chilled for the evening, played some vball, and the next morning we went climbing at Smith rock..... I havent decided what climbing pictures I'll be posting but they should be coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. It totally was worth it! What was not worth it was trying to sleep that night at all :p

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers