Friday, August 15, 2008

Washington!

Okay so we went to Washington last week and here are some of the pics that I took up there! :D

The friends we stayed with had a deer feeder.. this was it with my shutter open for 26 min.



The moon about to set


We went backpacking for one night while we were up there... this is Hunt Lake.


Our Fire 20min


My tent 30 min.. haha It took a lot of long shutter pics up there! :D



Another one of hunt lake!


We went to Mt St Helens on the way back but it was all cloudy so I didn't get any pix so these will have to do! :D

Anyways... we're heading back to Ok. tomorrow morning...EARLY! :D

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those are really neat! I think my favorites are the first and last ones, but it's hard to choose! I love the stars streaking across the sky! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers