Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Colorado!

Okay, well these are some pics that I took in Colorado, before we went to Or..... haha! kinda backward but I'll kinda be going backward until I take some new pics!

All of the following pictures we taken at over 11,000ft above sea level. I tried to list all of the elevations but they probably aren't very accurate! :D

High mountain Columbines ....Approx. 12,500ft


Near the top of the Continental Divide looking East.... Approx. 12,300ft


A butterfly on our Summit lake hike... Approx. 12,000ft



A storm coming in... from the top of the CD near Loveland Pass... Approx. 12,500ft


Taken on a hike we did with some friends.... Approx. 11,400ft

3 comments:

  1. Neat pictures! I love the one of the columbines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! The first one is so cool!!! :D ~Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very nice! The first one almost looks unreal! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers