Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some more of Oregon...

Okay, well these are the last of my Oregon Pictures... :( Yep! Sarah and I made it home and I'm finally recover from that wall of humidity that hit me when I got here! And it has been raining practically ever since ;) LOL ;)

Anyways.. here are some more pics! :D

One of the covered bridges that we saw while visiting the Smiths for the second time.


Lydia Smith


Silver Creek Falls


Another one :D


Another Picture from the top of Sahalie Falls


Okay, well thats all for now.. I guess I won't be taking as many pictures since we're back in Oklahoma... I will probably be posting some old ones on here to keep this going though!

4 comments:

  1. Looking down the falls is really neat. I like the perspective there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but the one of Lydia is awful cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Those of Lydia are just too cute! I can't wait till we can meet the whole clan! Remember we WILL always have plenty of room!

    Have a great day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    @ Heather.. yeah! That would be TOTALLY fun! ;) :D You all should come down sometime! haha! ;) :P

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers