Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Highlights!

Some of my favorite photos in 2010! Click on the month under each picture to see more from that month:) Go check them out and tell me what is YOUR favorite :)

Thanks so much for all the comments and encouragement and also thanks to all the people that I took pictures of over the year... You made the picture.. you all are awesome! :)


January (Okla) The New years blue moon


February (Okla) Moss



March (Okla) Bubbles



April (Okla) A Storm ~~ And one of my favorite senior shots
Ahh... these were hard to pick!


I don't have anything for May... hmm



June (Idaho) Ej & Kj's wedding


Guess I didn't shoot much in July either :)



August (Colorado) Water
That one was a hard choice too.. :)



September (Okla) Glass



October (Okla) Josts Concert



November (Okla) Unknown



December (Arkansas) Skipping rocks



Just a favorite! :)


5 comments:

  1. So, shall we make a calendar? Shutterfly has 50 percent off all calendars after you by one at full price...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is definitely November with the little boy. . Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last photo of the Bible and the one of the Josts. That was such a great concert that night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is either the second photo or the one of the little boy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. :) And now I'm gonna miss you guys all over again. :'( Had fun today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers