Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome

Hello!
Welcome to my new blog "Clear Angle Photography"
I have been contemplating a new name for quite a while now this is what came out of it all!

So.. right now, I know you are about to ask.. what is a "Clear Angle"???... it doesn't make sense! Well yeah, you're right and honestly I have no idea what it is.. but I hope to define it somehow through photography and design in my life time! ;) :P

So anyways! I've also created a new Facebook page that can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clear-Angle-Photography/159937740683447?ref=sgm
Please "like" if you haven't already!

You can follow my blog but clicking the "Follow" link at the top left side of the page! Feel free to share it with your friends or anyone also!

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think of the new design and name if you have a minute and let me know if you have any trouble viewing anything on this page!

In Christ
Jer

6 comments:

  1. Hey loook, I'm the first to comment on your awesome new blog! :) Looks great Jer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful...like you...;)

    Creative...ingenious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... really quick - you can only view followers if you're signed in. Don't know if you meant it to be that way or not, just thought I'd letcha know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! I actually think its a problem with blogger.. maybe hmm idk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new name. :) And the logo is pretty cool too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers