Monday, February 7, 2011

Falling snow - Portraits

I had a lot of fun taking these pics! I've wanted to do a portrait shoot IN the snow for a while now and Tera & Anna volunteered to model for me. My camera got pretty wet but it was all worth it :D
Warning! there are LOTS of pictures :)


"A" Cardinal :)





I know these aren't portraits but I thought I'd start with them..... Now for the actual portraits :)



I really like the coloring in all of these... this one was not edited at all.The falling snow affect was really fun to get :)



Off Focus








One of the girls suggested doing this...




Very fun shot!



One of my favorites






:)






She actually hit me! :)


Mac

Love how the snow brings the colors out!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, LOVE all of these!

    My favorite is...oh bother...all of them. Seriously.

    And I'm jealous that you guys have cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! I hadn't realized how much Tera and Anna look alike. I mean, they could be sisters! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, looks like a blast! You you definitely captured some awesome images. :]

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers