Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Beirstadt & Evans

Okay well this may be a record amount of pictures for a post haha but here goes :)

Summit lake at about 7 am :)


looking back down at summit lake from a little way up the mtn.


Well this one was so plain and boring that I thought it had to be posted :)


Naylor Lake!


The view looking north... You can see Grays and Torry's but they are covered with clouds.


The edge of the Saw tooth.


Thats the ridge that I took over to Beirstadt.


The arrow is where I dropped in.... if you look really close you might be able to see Sarah standing up there :P


Okay there she is... zoomed in at 200mm :) Taken from the same spot.


So this is a kinda different 360 deg panorama from the top of Beirstadt.. Decided to do something different with it :)

Thanks for looking! :)

9 comments:

  1. These are incredible, Jeremy. You photography has become superb. I love the 360%, and both the lake pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... you have me speechless for once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Man, I want to hit the mountains again some time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most crazy and awesome panorama I've ever seen. Very original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Incredible!

    I'm so very glad that I wasn't standing with Sarah watching you go over the sawtooth...Actually I can't even imagine how you do it!

    Beautiful pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the plain and boring one! and all the rest! :) Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 'em! Even the plain and boring one! : ) We just got back from a vacation in the mountains, but there were so many trees that we had to go really high to get a view like yours...but we didn't get a chance to get that high. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pix!! I like the ridge one and different one!

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers