Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Film

Hey well I got home last night and I started thinking about another update... BUT I have no new Pictures.. ha SO I decided to post some REALLY old ones instead. :)
Okay, they are from 2003 but they are pretty old and they are 35mm film .. not digital. Crazy.. soo the quality isn't that great because they ARE scanned and I am too lazy to find the originals right now. Anyways here they are .... Shot with a Pentax ZX-10 on probably the most auto setting I could find :P



Glacier National Park 2003


A marmot in Glacier National Park 2003


Red Rock falls I think... They are b/w in this picture :P




This one was taken in Colorado.. also on 2003


Back in glacier :)

6 comments:

  1. Woooow, I love the light... and the shadows; brilliant! And the mamot photo is GREAT, he's cuuute. :D Film is truly the real genius of photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the film look. That's part of the reason I've started to shoot some film... there's just something about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that old Pentax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Anonymous comment was me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did you come to Glacier? I live about 45 minutes from Glacier. It's the most beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeremy sir - could you help me get one of those little boxes that says, "submit your email here for updates"? Is that at all possible? Thanks :) Btw, I LOVE the "My Pages" at the top and the "what you are" on the left... AH, so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers