Friday, January 23, 2009

Golf

As I was saying....I've about decided that golf is officially my favorite sport to take pictures of!

SO.. I usually try to just post a few of my best shots on my blog so you don't get bored to death.. well.. I have a lot of best shots this time! sorry... jk

Introducing the "star".....pink.."star" --- LOL Anna's pink ball and red tee!


Swing....okay.. an example of how much time I had to take this picture... My shutter speed was 1/1600sec....notice how much blur there still is!.... That is FAST!.... Just wanted to share little bit of my pain!



HIT!! The only one like this that I got! 1/640sec ~ F-7.1


I absolutely ADORE....this fly!

There..... Gone.....

Poor little fly... I wonder what happened to it! Caleb's ball BTW..

Okay... so the Green was brown.... but I LOVE this shot!




That's Caleb back there...


The Tee


Anna putting...


Caleb... oops... I was guessing my shot on this one










That's my ball! Caleb took this picture!


Oh!! and just in case you're wondering..... Caleb won

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some neat shots!

    Poor little fly! I also like Anna's ball! Pink is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots!! Love the ones with the grass flying :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time you go golfing, CALL ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Jer!! Way to go!! You SO need to come with me next time I shoot a tournament!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Contact:
jer@clrangle.com
405-512-4098

Close

Wallpapers